Nigeria’s Security Challenges Will Be Resolved Soon And This Nation Will Be Stronger – Osinbajo Promises

Forum 2 years ago

Nigeria’s Security Challenges Will Be Resolved Soon And This Nation Will Be Stronger – Osinbajo Promises

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says most of the security challenges bedevilling Nigeria at the moment will be resolved in due course

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/acc51315b9b47de5ccc673ae19cb7c44.jpg

“Mr. President has always remained steadfast and focused on resolving the problems of the country beginning with security,” says Osinbajo.

The vice president made the declaration while receiving the Muhammadu Buhari Osinbajo (MBO) Dynamic Support Group, at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday, December 2, 2021.

According to Osinbajo;

“A lot of the security challenges we see today, in due course, will be resolved and this country will be stronger and greater.

“We must never relent in ensuring that we keep to the ideals of the country and we don’t lose sight of what we are trying to achieve here.

“Mr. President has always remained steadfast and focused on resolving the problems of the country beginning with security.

“He is a steady hand, he is unflappable, he is not panicky, he is focused and looking at the security issues every day, and trying to advance the best possible solutions.”

Osinbajo also commended the support from stakeholders outside government like the MBO Dynamic Support Group.

“I think that it is important for us to recognize that when different kinds of challenges are being faced, the government itself requires support and help from support groups, friends, colleagues, and others committed to the ideals of the administration,” he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba