The message Mompha sent to Bobrisky after his release (Photo)

2 years ago

Mompha has been released on bail after tleg perfected his bail conditions today. Mompha who is being tackled by the EFCC on allegations of fraud and money laundering, was seen in a video we published earlier, celebrating as he perfected his bail conditions.

Following his release, Bobrisky, one of the celebrities that reached out to him on Social media and wished him luck when he was in detention, took to Instagram to welcome him back to the society.

Bobrisky posted on Instagram; Mompha l, welcome home. Now you have to know d people who truly love you…

In his previous post when Mompha was in detention, Bobrisky wrote:

“I still find it to believe wat I read about you. I still spoke to you few days ago @mompha but it’s fine.

“Dis shall pass soon. May God see you through dis tough time because you have an amazing heart”

Mompha saw the post and he acknowledged it with a response and a “like” on the Instagram post. Mompha dropped a response which did not exceed two word.

See his response below;

Related forums
Bobrisky Looks Completely Different in New Photos
Forum

Bobrisky Looks Completely Different in New Photos

7 hours ago
At Last The Truth Is Out - Mercy Aigbe
Forum

At Last The Truth Is Out - Mercy Aigbe's ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Writes After She Shared Photo of Her New Man, Kazim Adeoti

9 hours ago
Photos Of Oba Of Benin And His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa, With Their Adorable Set Of Quadruplets
Forum

Photos Of Oba Of Benin And His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa, With Their Adorable Set Of Quadruplets

1 day ago
You Need To Get Your Brain Checked, Take Your Frustrations Out Of My Page – Bobrisky Warns Those Dropping Hate Comments On His Instagram
Forum

You Need To Get Your Brain Checked, Take Your Frustrations Out Of My Page – Bobrisky Warns Those Dropping Hate Comments On His Instagram

1 day ago