Shey Na Only Me? You Don Ever Shout/Fight With Lagos Conductor Before?

Forum 2 years ago

Shey Na Only Me? You Don Ever Shout/Fight With Lagos Conductor Before?

Omo, am not even capping, almost all the conductors in Lagos are aggressive.

Automatically they are angry if they want to ask you for money they ask with a very harsh voice and when you ask them for change their reply is always harsh too.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/74befdddbabf77b9c2072ddee1a1fe57.jpg

When they want to ask for money, you’ll hear something like ‘Oga where your money‘, then you ask for change they will tell you ‘Oga i never get change oo, i no tell you before you enter‘ even when they didn’t tell you anything ?

Some of them will tell you before you enter that where you are going is N300, you will price it to N200 and they will tell you to enter but when they want to collect money, they will tell you it’s that N300 they tell you oo.

Let me even tell you what happened to me this early morning on my way going to work, I will narrate in pidgin.

Click here

Read below:-

This morning as I enter bus going to work, this conduction shout where I Dey go, i sharperly enter because I don late.

Him say my money na N200 but when I don Dey reach my bus stop, this conductor just say my money na N300. Na so we start to Dey give each other voice inside motor sha.

I shout till I start to sweat for body and dis conductor no gree oh even driver support am.

I just use shame pay the N300.

Then this thing con dey make me dey wonder if na only me this thing don happen to or you self don experience am before.

Be sincere because no one will abuse you for shouting with a conductor if e easy make them self do am.

Guys ??

Have You Ever Got Into Quarrel With A Lagos Conductor Before?

How Was The Experience Like?

Let’s hear from you

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 5 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 15 hours ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials