He Is Full of Negatives Vibes - Fans Blast Boma For Asking Buhari to Pay Him For Keeping Jobless Nigerians Busy

Forum 2 years ago

He Is Full of Negatives Vibes - Fans Blast Boma For Asking Buhari to Pay Him For Keeping Jobless Nigerians Busy

Nigerians have declared hatred for ex-BBNaija housemate Boma over a comment he made recently.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0dd112e5b85baaaf79472e16df1d29a4.jpg

Recall that he had taken to his Insta story to tell President Muhammadu Buhari to pay him for keeping jobless Nigerians busy.

“Buhari should start paying me salary for keeping this jobless Nigerians busy since July 24th. Suffocating season, una neck go burst.

“Misery loves company sadly. Nigerians and misery na 5&6. Let’s keep praying for God to heal you guys. I feel really bad for all pains and agony amen. Let love lead. I go still press your neck sha lol.

“An environment where everyone is afraid to talk or express themselves, because they won’t call them for jobs smh. Thank God for growth and options.”. He wrote.

But, Nigerians are not having it, accusing him of always giving negative vibes.

See reactions below:

@Odetundun_nifemi wrote: He is just full of negative vibes

@Sammieblaze:Man you need this healing the most

@Kecy_chuks:We are still in the process of seizing his phone.Please be patient with us.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 16 hours ago

Nigerians Mock EFCC As Video of Obi Cubana Spraying Dollars Surfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Mock EFCC As Video of Obi Cubana Spraying Dollars Surfaces Online

Forum | 1 day ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 1 day ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting