2Face's Baby Mama, Pero Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos)

Forum 2 years ago

2Face's Baby Mama, Pero Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos)

2Face Idibia's babymama, Pero Adeniyi has lambasted popular blogger, Linda Ikeji.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/00961d205051ce20ce991416e2fe9bf7.jpeg

It all started yesterday when Linda Ikeji made a post about her and cropped Pero's first child out of a family photo shared on the Instagram page of Linda Ikeji's blog.

Pero shared a photo of herself together with her children on her Instagram handle and wrote:

"#blessed???

#billiondollarfam

#LAbig50

#Cancun"

However, Linda Ikeji took the photo butcropped out Pero's first child from the three children she had with 2Face.

Linda Ikeji's Blog shared the cropped photo on Instagram with the caption;

"Lovely photo of Pero Osayemi with her three kids for singer 2Face Idibia"

Reacting to the post, Pero blasted Linda Ikeji for cropping out her first child and making the photo look like she has three children instead of four.

She also said that Linda intentionally made the post that way inorder to draw traffic to her blog.

Linda later deleted the post from the blog's Instagram page.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/02c0559b3e2d379cf234f258bbceba96.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 3 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 4 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 1 week ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie