If A Man Is 35 And Above, Not Married But Is Constantly Changing Women Like Pants, He Is Bis3xual- Princess Shyngle

Forum 2 years ago

If A Man Is 35 And Above, Not Married But Is Constantly Changing Women Like Pants, He Is Bis3xual- Princess Shyngle

Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle took to Instagram to give her two cents about men who are 35 and above, comfortable but still not married.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cfcdc5686d2911a34bb1de217e523263.jpeg

According to the actress, if such man is comfortable and has a good life but is constantly changing women every minute like 'pants,' he is a bisexual man. She also claimed that such men are usually in love with young men.

Shyngle also claimed that the reason there are lots of single women is because some men are using them as cover-ups, breaking their hearts and wasting their time. She urged them to come out of the closet and start living their truth.

She Wrote;

''Any man I repeat any man who is doing good in life , is comfortable and in 35 above but not married or never been married but is constantly changing women every minute like pants is a bisexual man and is in love with a young man somewhere.

Most of y’all are the reason there is a lot of single women out there and y’all just using women as cover ups breaking their hearts and wasting their time. Yes I said it come and beat me, start living your truth and get out of that damn closet ''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7bf8638e1bd4e60fa4320e6207f837b1.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes