Sweet Moment Real Estate Mogul Ned Okonkwo Bent His Knees And Begged His Wife Of 12 Years To Marry Him Again (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Sweet Moment Real Estate Mogul Ned Okonkwo Bent His Knees And Begged His Wife Of 12 Years To Marry Him Again (Video)

Billionaire Real Estate Mogul, Ned Okonkwo has showered his wife, Ichechi with affection by going on his knees to propose to her again.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f84159f8d54629d87b1250b80c6940f6.jpeg

The proposal came after 12 years of marriage.

Ned Okonkwo asked his beautiful wife to marry him again on Wednesday in the presence of family and friends.

The billionaire businessman thanked his wife for shaping him into the king she wanted, revealing his life started after he found her.

He added that even though their life is not perfect, their love is more than perfect for each other, promising to love her till infinity.

Sharing the video of his proposal to her again, he captioned it;

“My dearest @ceooflagos Thank you for embarking on this journey with me..

My Life started when I found you.

Thanks so much for shaping me to become the King you wanted for your heart..

Our Life may not be perfect but with You Our Love is more than Perfect for each other.

This is a toast to Forever ..

Loving You till infinity..

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 51 mins ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 13 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 1 day ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment