Stephanie McMahon Gives Update on Vince McMahon Docuseries

Forum 2 years ago

Stephanie McMahon Gives Update on Vince McMahon Docuseries

WWE’s Stephanie McMahon recently attended the March of Dimes event, where she gave a brief update on the planned multi-part documentary that Netflix will be producing on her father, Vince McMahon.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/35efda8991851909fe1547800728ce90.jpg

“It’s scheduled to release next year in 2022. The timing is still TBD,” McMahon said, before going on to say that she was a bit nervous about the documentary. “I am equal parts excited and really nervous. I don’t know what it’s going to say, but it’s going to capture his life and his story, which so richly deserves to be told.”

Initially revealed late last year, the documentary will be executive produced by Bill Simmons, founder of The Ringer and co-creator of ESPN’s 30 for 30 documentary series. Chris Smith (Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened) will direct the documentary. During their most recent investors call, WWE President Nick Khan praised the documentary, calling it “out of this world.”

According to initial reports at the time, it was said that the McMahon documentary would be one of the highest budgeted documentaries in Netflix’s history, showing just how serious the streamer is in covering one of the most influential men in wrestling history.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 2 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 3 days ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 3 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini