Roddy Ricch Announces “Live Life Fast” Album Release Date

Forum 2 years ago

Roddy Ricch Announces “Live Life Fast” Album Release Date

Roddy Ricch’ssays his forthcoming album is dropping sooner than you expect.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/90a995ffd68c299908ee5539c142fffd.jpg

While vacationing in Cabo, the Los Angeles rapper went on hs Insgara live, where he announced that his album will be dropping this month.

Album coming soon as fuck he said to his fans, who seemingly cannot wait for the album to be premiered. However, it’s unclear if he was serious. Nigga still No. 3 on the Billboards. I gotta give myself some time,” he added.

The release of Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial came after a year of anticipation and arrived at the tail end of 2019. Nearly two years after the release of his debut album, the rapper is finally gearing up to drop off sophomore project, LiveLifeFast.

In a recent interview with GQ, he opened up about the timeline for his sophomore album. Could I drop a new album right now? Yes. Will I? No he said Roddy. It’s really not about it being ready or not ready. It’s more about the timing. I really just drop when I feel like it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 18 hours ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

BASUG announces Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session
Forum | 1 day ago

BASUG announces Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session

Dorben Polytechnic Abuja announces 5th Convocation Ceremony
Forum | 1 day ago

Dorben Polytechnic Abuja announces 5th Convocation Ceremony