I Never Knew We Were Rich Until I Was 13 – Davido Speaks About Life With His Parents While Growing Up (Video)

1 month ago

Nigerian musician, Davido has spoken about his family, life and childhood.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ef1757ce64a1ac8e9159c5da6c97c343.jpg

The singer in a recent interview revealed that he didn't know that his parents were rich until he was 13 when they moved to a new place and he decided to learn what his father does for a living.

He revealed further that even though he was born in Atlanta, his parents brought him to live in Nigeria making him the only child out of 5 to be brought up in Nigeria.

According to him, they lived a very modest life that he never knew they were that rich.

He shared his life story in the interview below:

Related Forums
My Husband-to Be Is Very Rich – Bobrisky Brags As He Announces Wedding Plans With Billionaire Lover
Forum

My Husband-to Be Is Very Rich – Bobrisky Brags As He Announces Wedding Plans With Billionaire Lover

12 hours ago
I Started Smoking Because I Was Depressed – Toyin Abraham Opens Op On Life Challenges
Forum

I Started Smoking Because I Was Depressed – Toyin Abraham Opens Op On Life Challenges

12 hours ago
Osun 2022: Singer Davido Attacks His Cousin For Planning To Contest Against His Uncle
Forum

Osun 2022: Singer Davido Attacks His Cousin For Planning To Contest Against His Uncle

15 hours ago
People Go Die And People Go Miss - Music Producer, Samklef Speaks On 2023 Elections
Forum

People Go Die And People Go Miss - Music Producer, Samklef Speaks On 2023 Elections

19 hours ago