Mercy Johnson Surprises Daughter With a Pet Dog (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Mercy Johnson Surprises Daughter With a Pet Dog (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has given her daughter a dog as pet.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4f59146fed910dadac0d8b362367f45e.jpg

She shared the moment she surprised her daughter, Purity with a pet dog on social media.

Mercy Johnson, while sharing the video on Instagram stated that although she and her husband hate dogs, they decided to buy a dog for Purity because she has been of good attitude lately

Mercy said;

“I hate dogs, my husband hates dogs but Purity loves dogs. And she did very well in school and generally so we decided to surprise her. Mark my words, when she sees this dog, she is going to cry,” she said in the video.

Watch Video:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 week ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized