Primary School Teacher Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling 3-Year-Old Pupil

Forum 2 years ago

Primary School Teacher Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling 3-Year-Old Pupil

The judge sentenced the defendant to life imprisonment for the offence of r*pe as prescribed by Section 3 of the Jigawa State Penal Code Miscellaneous Amendment, 2014.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f86101da4b154caaee1dccb1a03e9ae0.jpg

A primary school teacher, Makasusi Sunusi, has been sentenced to life imprisonment by the Jigawa State High Court sitting in Kazaure on Wednesday for having unlawful carnal knowledge of a minor.

The prosecution counsel narrated that Sunusi, who was the victim’s teacher, lured the pupil and r*ped her in the school at Kazaure town on 4th February 2021.

He said the suspect was arrested and charged to court for the offence of r*pe punishable under the Jigawa State Penal Code Miscellaneous Amendment, 2014.

The prosecution presented five witnesses and tendered a medical report to prove its case.

Presiding Judge, Justice Hussaina Adamu Aliyu said the prosecution counsel had proved their case beyond reasonable doubt and therefore found the accused guilty of the offense.

She sentenced the defendant to life imprisonment for the offence of r*pe as prescribed by Section 3 of the Jigawa State Penal Code Miscellaneous Amendment, 2014.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 3 hours ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 11 hours ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 20 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car