Paolillo insists Suning right owners for Inter Milan

Forum 2 years ago

Paolillo insists Suning right owners for Inter Milan

Former Inter Milan chief Ernesto Paolillo believes the club needs to go forward with Chinese owners Suning.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/129b40366360278512850675618a0287.jpeg

Paolillo has questioned Suning's management given their problems.

He said, “I hope that things will settle down economically in China, and that the Zhang family will be able to give the club more support on a consistent basis.

“Their problems are the result to China's difficulties and not their unwillingness to move forward," he added. “They have shown that even though they are in debt they have been able to keep the club going.

“I hope they will continue until things in China settle down and they can resume investing in football," Paolillo said.

Of the transfer market, the former CEO said, “Small adjustments can be made, perhaps with a few small transfers that do not involve the top players. There will be no decisive signings."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Serie A: Inter Milan defeat AC Milan to clinch 20th title
Forum | 11 hours ago

Serie A: Inter Milan defeat AC Milan to clinch 20th title

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 2 days ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire
Forum | 2 days ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue
Forum | 1 week ago

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue