GUYS!! I Have A Girlfriend Now, But Do I Need To Talk To Her Every Day? (Please Lecture Me)

1 year ago

I haven’t been in a relationship for a very long time but now I found someone I wanna start the journey with.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fc4ac5df274b03ee4af3267e4b8667e0.jpeg

Somethings I don’t understand about relationships is that, do I need to talk to her every day or what?

As you all know, am a blogger and a blogger is always a very busy person – my laptop is like my first love and I spend most of my time in front of it.

I understand that girls want attention and always want to talk to their partners but as the busy person that I am, I need help.

As I don get girlfriend now, wetin be the things wey I go dey do? Shey I need to dey follow her talk every day?

Where are the relationship advisers here, come help a brother?

Do I Need To Talk To Her Every Day?

What Are The Things I Should Do?

I will appreciate your respond

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Man Allegedly Kills His Wife And Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet A Day After She Withdrew Domestic Violence Case Against Him (Photo)
Forum

Man Allegedly Kills His Wife And Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet A Day After She Withdrew Domestic Violence Case Against Him (Photo)

2 hours ago
Popular Skit Maker, Sabinus Celebrated By His Girlfriend As He Turns A Year Older
Forum

Popular Skit Maker, Sabinus Celebrated By His Girlfriend As He Turns A Year Older

3 hours ago
Rupert Grint on What He’d Need to Reprise Role as Ron Weasley
Forum

Rupert Grint on What He’d Need to Reprise Role as Ron Weasley

21 hours ago
Women don
Forum

Women don't cry anymore' - Shakira takes jab at ex Gerard Pique after he went Instagram official with new girlfriend Clara Chia

1 day ago