Came To Visit My Sugar Daddy - Janemena Says As She Shares Video

Forum 2 years ago

Came To Visit My Sugar Daddy - Janemena Says As She Shares Video

Controversial Instagram twerker, Janemena has left tongues wagging after sharing a video with an unknown man she claimed is her sugar daddy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/95bead0f7eaacec3781ffc1365acbf8e.jpg

Janemena who is married shared the video of herself having a romantic time with the unknown man she claimed to be her sugardaddy.

In a short clip, Janemena showed off her legs and the leg of her sugardaddy.

She however failed to reveal his face to her fans.

Sharing the video, she opened up about having another sugar daddy waiting for her, as she announced her plan to visit them at different intervals, just to ensure there is a balance in the relationship.

“Came to visit my sugar daddy so I will have free time for the other by Xmas. I too get sense oo,” the caption of her video read.

This is coming few days after she cried out that she misses her sugardaddy.

Watch below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 11 hours ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 11 hours ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 13 hours ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 day ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing