They Will Soon Say We Are Dating – Erica Writes As She Shares Snapshot of a Video Call With Kiddwaya

Forum 2 years ago

They Will Soon Say We Are Dating – Erica Writes As She Shares Snapshot of a Video Call With Kiddwaya

Erica, a former Big Brother Naija season 5 housemate has left fans guessing if there is something going on between her and former lover Kiddwaya.

This comes after she shared a screenshot of a video call with him and her caption stirred reactions from social media users.

Sharing the screenshot on her Insta-stories, the actress wrote, “They will soon say we’re dating”.

See her post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3180446e8fcea2049b2a0e3b320ccdab.jpghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b846369e32b1fb949eee8b1a6f790001.jpg

Reacting to her post a fan of the Big Brother Naija stars @kufrewilkinson wrote, “Whether you are dating on not, I sha love that you both are still friends ? this picture made my day, I was having a stressful one.❤️”

@preciousisprecious_, “But you posted it nah so why wouldn’t people talk, you give them food why wouldn’t they eat, yen yen yen indeed”.

@pweety_barbie11, “That means you guys are dating ???who you wan deceive ??? You should have kept it out of our eyes ?”.

@macvick1, “Just tell us you won date am with style. I don’t trust women’s words but action ?”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 5 days ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 5 days ago

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 5 days ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie