Keep Insulting Me While I Turn It To Money – Bobrisky Brags After Claiming He Bought A Hotel Worth N800Million

1 month ago

Popular Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky has bragged about his recent achievements.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9567702cec95e8e3560083e01e93b7e3.jpg

According to him, he has acquired a hotel worth N800 million at Lekki.

He added further that he also owns a popular Gas station called Petroleum station in Lekki.

Bobrisky said that after he purchased the gas station, his lawyer advised him not to put it in the open.

He also said a lot of people have bought fuel there without knowing the gas station belongs to him.

See more details below:

Related Forums
I’m Happy Bobrisky Was Bashed Over Oba Of Benin Comment — Actor, Femi Branch Speaks
Forum

I’m Happy Bobrisky Was Bashed Over Oba Of Benin Comment — Actor, Femi Branch Speaks

6 hours ago
Obi Cubana Vows To Sponsor Hawker Who Gave Prisoners Money To University Level, Establish Him
Forum

Obi Cubana Vows To Sponsor Hawker Who Gave Prisoners Money To University Level, Establish Him

6 hours ago
Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (Video)
Forum

Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (Video)

6 hours ago
BUSTED!! Enugu ‘Big Boy’ Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert
Forum

BUSTED!! Enugu ‘Big Boy’ Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert

1 day ago