Wizkid Fans Breach Security At 02 Arena To Break Into Concert

1 month ago

Fans of Grammy-winner, Wizkid breached security at the O2 Arena in London to break into his concert on Sunday night.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c5f1a4190b558f090d304561a1aa0bcd.jpeg

Videos posted to social media showed a stream of people dodging security barriers and charging their way in.

The Nigerian artiste was performing as part of his Made in Lagos tour which broke the record for fastest-selling Afrobeats gig after tickets sold out in under 12 minutes.

A spokeswoman said “a breach of the security cordon on the arena entrance occurred” and “a number of fans in the queue were able to enter the venue”.

“The situation was quickly contained by staff and the incident resolved,” she added, in a statement given to the BBC on Monday.

On Sunday, Wizkid brought out controversial US R&B singer Chris Brown during the first of his sold-out shows at the O2 Arena in London.

Related Forums
I Love Wizkid With All My Heart - Jada Pollock Confesses on Twitter
Forum

I Love Wizkid With All My Heart - Jada Pollock Confesses on Twitter

1 hour ago
AFCON 2021: We’re Still Crying, Couldn’t Sleep Since Then – Fans Club Breaks Silence On Super Eagles’ Elimination
Forum

AFCON 2021: We’re Still Crying, Couldn’t Sleep Since Then – Fans Club Breaks Silence On Super Eagles’ Elimination

1 day ago
Breaking News! 2023: Okorocha Officially Declares For Presidency
Forum

Breaking News! 2023: Okorocha Officially Declares For Presidency

1 day ago
BREAKING: JAMB Announces Date For 2022 UTME, DE Registration
Forum

BREAKING: JAMB Announces Date For 2022 UTME, DE Registration

3 days ago