Man City boss Guardiola admits plans for UAE midseason trip

Forum 2 years ago

Man City boss Guardiola admits plans for UAE midseason trip

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has opened the door to a midseason trip to the UAE.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b4962e919799aa1b2b50f126cbb4675c.jpeg

With travel restrictions now relaxed, there is a chance to return for some warm-weather training in January.

The squad were last there together in 2018 during our Centurions campaign.

"Maybe it's possible, yeah," he said.

"We won the title without going to Abu Dhabi. So maybe it will be a mistake if we go there, who knows!

"I am not a guy to think the reason why we won titles is because we did specific details. There are many reasons why we won titles.

"Being together there, change a bit our routine, continue training there in good weather conditions and good environment, close to our chairman.

"The people spend time together, have good dinners together. Be in the pool a little bit, sun.

"This is the reason why. We don't go on holiday, we go to work. Instead of doing it here, do it there. This is the reason why."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 20 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

I
Forum | 20 hours ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 22 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 22 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident