Yes, I Am Not Into Movies Anymore - Actress Biodun Okeowo Replies Trolls Asking Where She Got Money for Her Expensive Lifestyle

Forum 2 years ago

Yes, I Am Not Into Movies Anymore - Actress Biodun Okeowo Replies Trolls Asking Where She Got Money for Her Expensive Lifestyle

Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo aka Omoborty has given an answer to trolls questioning her source of income.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a72fb66e01343f2f93e430e8e00cfc3.jpg

The actress who said she's tired of people policing her source of wealth which she used to buy expensive cars and live in very plush houses, said she's no longer fully into acting.

She wondered where the people criticizing her hid when she was struggling some years ago.

The curvy actress said that she’s still an actor, businesswoman, brand ambassador to many reputable brands and would soon launch her new investment line.

She wrote: `Why do people ask for people’s source of wealth? Am I even wealthy ni? Where were you people when Someone was suffering or riding bikes ? Eti siwin o! Well for those asking if I’m not into movies anymore….

Yes! I’m not into movies full-time anymore. But it’s my first love and I am not quitting 100% soon… I will still feature in few outstanding movies.

I’m still an actor, a businesswoman, brand ambassador to many reputable brands… and I will be launching my new line of investment very soon.

To set the records straight… I’m a hustling single mom who is still trying to make ends meet. I’m not wealthy but just comfortable. All glory to God`

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6965f13b0b816039476e5bfc21a7a159.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 15 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa