Wizkid Throws Money At Fans During O2 Arena Concert In London (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Wizkid Throws Money At Fans During O2 Arena Concert In London (Video)

Nigerian Afrobeat maestro, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun aka Wizkid has made it rain money at his O2 Arena concert with thousands of people in attendance.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c5e00fccb4b5b3e4b678965e0403b0fe.jpg

Recall that the star musician is currently touring London for his “Made In Lagos” album.

A video currently making rounds on social media captured the thrilling and surprising moments the superstar made it rain thousands of money while giving an intimate performance to thrill his audience at the O2 Arena.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 5 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals

Pray For Khaid - Sydney Talker Urges Fans Amid Hospitalization
Forum | 5 days ago

Pray For Khaid - Sydney Talker Urges Fans Amid Hospitalization