Bobrisky Slams Follower Who Was Envious Of His Riches

2 years ago

Bobrisky has slammed a follower who objected to so much money being spent on Tonto Dikeh’s birthday.

Bob shared a photo of himself and Tonto dancing at a birthday party organized for the actress and a follower wrote: “You have money to spend and here am I son’t have food to put in my table with my kid chaiii.”

Bobrisky replied, slamming the follower and asking if he was the one who made the baby that he should be expected to use his money to care for the child.

See below:-

Related forums
Is That Not Foolishness- Actress Eucharia Anunobi Slams Nigerians Who Build Monumental Houses In Their villages
Forum

Is That Not Foolishness- Actress Eucharia Anunobi Slams Nigerians Who Build Monumental Houses In Their villages

2 days ago
This Year, Fake People Will Die On Top My Matter - Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Slams Troll Who Claimed His Wife, Toyin Abraham Bought Him His New Whip
Forum

This Year, Fake People Will Die On Top My Matter - Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Slams Troll Who Claimed His Wife, Toyin Abraham Bought Him His New Whip

2 days ago
I Stand With Mompha - Bobrisky Says As The BDC Operator Is Arraigned By The EFCC
Forum

I Stand With Mompha - Bobrisky Says As The BDC Operator Is Arraigned By The EFCC

3 days ago
BBNaija Nina Slams Diasporic Nigerians Discouraging Others From Relocation
Forum

BBNaija Nina Slams Diasporic Nigerians Discouraging Others From Relocation

4 days ago