The Last Thing I Remember Was Being Carried Away By Water - DJ Michelle Opens Up About Her Near-Death Experience

Forum 2 years ago

The Last Thing I Remember Was Being Carried Away By Water - DJ Michelle Opens Up About Her Near-Death Experience

Michelle Abesin, the budding disc jockey, aka DJ Michelle, has opened up for the first time after her near-death experience.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7ae22c029b70898897e26c39d1274594.jpg

It would be recalled that the 21-year-old had gone to a beach in Lagos on Thursday, November 18, with her sister and friends to have fun when she was swept away by water.

Her sister, Stella, friends and colleagues began mourning her, however, almost 24 hours after she was swept away, it was revealed that she was found alive and rescued by a man. 

In a statement issued in the late hours of Saturday November 27, DJ Michelle thanked God for keeping her alive and also specially thanked her rescuer.

Recounting her near-death experience, the young disc jockey said that the last thing she remembered was being swept away by the water. 

"On the 18th of November I had a near death experience that literally changed my life completely. I got carried away by water and tha's the last of what I remembered." she wrote.

See her full statment below...

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9fd59cc420ac24286ce115b818b6722f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 2 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool