ALBUM REVIEW: Blaqbonez - "Sex Over Love" Deluxe

Forum 2 years ago

ALBUM REVIEW: Blaqbonez - "Sex Over Love" Deluxe

Chocolate city rapper, Emeka Akumefule, who is mostly known as Blaqbonez presents the deluxe version of his new project tagged 'Sex Over Love'.

The controversial rapper, Blaqbonez released a solid 14-tracks album basically titled "sex to love" earlier this year.

The Nigerian hip-hop star, Blaqbonez teamed up with a couple of his friends for the first edition of the album. The stars include BujuAmaaraeNasty CJoeboyTiwa Savage, 1da BantonBad Boy TimzLayconA-Q, and Cheque.

For the deluxe edition, Blaqbonez added five new songs. He employed, Oxlade, Kwesi Arthur, Bella Shmurda, Tellaman, Kuami Eugine, Kida Kudz, and Prettyboy Do.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/55f9476f5a9fb29f6f295d98579360aa.png

• The first track 4 DoorJeep is just another hard-core hip hip tune from Blaqbonez. The bars are hard and high. Blaq is easily a rapper who gets you dancing while spitting heavy bars.

• Here is the remix of Okwaraji from the first edition of the alum. The remix features street-hop singer, Bella Shmurda. Bella's verse on this record is just what was needed.

• Here is another new song. Blaqbonez teams up with his longtime friend, Oxlade for Medicine produced by Coublon. It is a groovy afrobeats tune.

• To further do justice to an already dead beat, Blaqbonez employs Kwesi Arthur, Tellaman, and Kuami Eugene to Shut Up remix.

• The last song, Run My Race remix featuring Kida Kudz and Pretty D-O is a spectacular sound.

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 1 week ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 1 week ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast