Age & Net Worth Of Adewale Ayuba

Forum 2 years ago

Age & Net Worth Of Adewale Ayuba

Adewale Ayuba (born May 6, 1966) is an award winning Nigerian singer, songwriter and dancer. He is well known for his fuji kind of music. Ayuba came to prominence for his first album titled “Ibere”. He gained international recognition for his album “Bubble” after he got signed to Sony Music (Nigeria). His rhythm, dancing style and colorful costumes in music videos, has always been the focal point of his music career.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0fa291287fa834983077911538f02015.jpeg

Early Life

Adewale Ayuba was born on May 6, 1966 in Ogun State, Nigeria. He is the last child of his parents.

He attended Remo Secondary School, Sagamu, Ogun State and also studied Architecture at the Ogun State Polytechnic in Abeokuta. He holds a Doctorate of Arts in music at Bradley University. He also has a Diploma in Financial Accounting from Queens Borough Community College, New York

Career

Ayuba became known in the fuji music scene at the age of 17. He came to prominence with the release of his first album “Ibere”.

He became known internationally after being signed to Sony Music (Nigeria) in 1990 where he released his album “Bubble”. His international recognition brought him four different awards at the Nigerian music awards which include; Artist of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year and Best Fuji Album of the Year award.

He followed up the success of his album “Bubble” with the release of another album titled “Mr Johnson Pay For Me”, which also became a success under the Sony Music label.

However, while still basking in the success of his previous albums, Ayuba got signed to Premier music. He released his top charting album “Buggle D” in 1993 and in 1994, the fuji sensation toured the US and the UK with his band and thus entertaining his music fans with top notch performances at different international concerts.

He got signed by the US based Q-disc record record company for one year where he released “Fuji Time” in 1996.

On his return to Nigeria in 1998, he released another album “Acceleration” on the Corporate music label, which was followed up with another album “Turn Me On” in 2000.

He also toured Europe in 2001, 2002 and 2003, where he performed in the likes of Turin, Cologne, Harmburg, Paris, Amsterdam and many others.

Ayuba thrilled more with his highly rated album “Ijo Fuji”, released in 2004. The album earned him the Entertainer of the Year award by the Nigerian American Community Association and Best Fuji Album of the Year Award at the Awards for Musical Excellence in Nigeria.

While being creative, Ayuba infused his juju sound with afrobeat on his single “Happy People” which featured TM9ja and of course the prolific Nigerian rapper, Vector.

Ayuba is the lead singer of his Bonsue Fuji band, which is critically part of the success of his music career.

Ever since he came through professionally as a singer, Ayuba can boast of more than 15 albums to his credit both in Nigeria and across the globe.

Discography

• Mr Johnson Play For Me

• Ibere

• Acceleration

• Birthday Groove

• Ariya

• Gun Shot

• Turn Me On

• Jekarira

• Bubble

• Bonsue Knockout

• Mellow

• Sugar

• Fuji Time

• Buggle D

• Ijo Fuji

• Koloba Koloba

Personal Life

Adewale Ayuba got married to his wife, Azukaego Kwentoh, in 1989 and their union is blessed with lovely children.

His wife, Kwentoh is from Onitsha-Oke, Anambra State, southeastern Nigeria. The  couple met while studying at Qieens Borough Community College.

Awards & Recognitions

Ayuba has got numerous awards such as; Golden Sony Awards, AMEN Awards, CEPAN Awards, kora Awards, Fuji Music Lifetime Awards and many others.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/92d2d29f2599cc718b657c9d28c59d1a.jpeg

Net Worth

Adewale Ayuba has an estimated net worth of N400,000 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 5 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 1 week ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll