Daddy Freeze Blows Hot After He Was Rudely Told To Take Off His Shoes At The Airport

Forum 5 years ago

Daddy Freeze Blows Hot After He Was Rudely Told To Take Off His Shoes At The Airport

OAP Daddy Freeze blows hot after he was told to put off his shoes on a dirty floor at the airport.

Daddy Freeze says when he saw the dirty floor he almost changed his mind and went home.

He wrote:
"Why are we so dirty in this country? I was rudely told to take off my shoes at the airport... When I saw the floor I almost changed my mind and went home.-If you want people to take off their shoes can’t someone at least sweep the freaking floor?�"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Howl: Leonardo DiCaprio Working on Live-Action Movie Told From a Dog and Wolf’s Perspective
Forum | 21 hours ago

Howl: Leonardo DiCaprio Working on Live-Action Movie Told From a Dog and Wolf’s Perspective

EPL: Arne Slot told to sell two Liverpool top players
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arne Slot told to sell two Liverpool top players

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid

Finding Nemo’s Opening Scene Was a Last-Minute Change, Originally Told in Flashbacks
Forum | 5 days ago

Finding Nemo’s Opening Scene Was a Last-Minute Change, Originally Told in Flashbacks