BE HONEST! You Are Impotent- Would You Allow Your Wife To Get Pregnant By Another Man If That Is The Only Option?

Forum 2 years ago

BE HONEST! You Are Impotent- Would You Allow Your Wife To Get Pregnant By Another Man If That Is The Only Option?

After 5 year in marriage, no child and the doctor told you that you may not be able to impregnate a woman.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/83778184a304e29701e58411a16d5922.jpg

Meanwhile your Parents are on your neck, pressuring you to give them a grandchild..what would you do?

Would you let your wife sleep with another man to get pregnant?

Myself, I’ll never allow such. I’d rather adopt a child instead. If my wife insist on sleeping getting pregnant for another man, then I’m filing for a divorce.

And you?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 19 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 21 hours ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 21 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 21 hours ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident