''I’m No Longer Afraid Of Heartbreak'' – Tonto Dikeh

Forum 2 years ago

''I’m No Longer Afraid Of Heartbreak'' – Tonto Dikeh

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has stated that she is no longer scared of heartbreak, rather, she is scared of being broke following her breakup with ex-boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6182adf3760ad444f246f208dd5b31d2.jpeg
The mother of one said this in an Instagram post on Friday.

“I don pass who Dey fear heartbreak, Na insufficient funds I Dey fear now,
” she wrote.

The actress on November 11, stated that she is done with love and making financial sacrifices for men after a fan indicated love interest in her.

“I no dey give man money or car again oooo, I just say make I tell una. If I enter your eye I beg hold money, Na wetin I dey find now. I don stop Indian love,” she wrote.

It will be recalled that Tonto made headlines in the month of September and October over her messy break-up with her ex-lover Prince Kpokpogri.

The 36-year-old also claimed that Kpokpogri has multiple s3x tapes of the women he slept with including that of celebrity dancer Janemena.

The drama took a different turn after Tonto demanded the return of her SUV which she claimed she gifted her ex-lover.

In the petition Tonto wrote against Kpokpogri, the former claimed that the SUV belongs to her and she wanted it returned, however, Kpokpogri countered the claims saying that he owns the SUV.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 6 days ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities

Jon Snow Series No Longer in Development at HBO
Forum | 1 week ago

Jon Snow Series No Longer in Development at HBO

His Line Is No Longer Reachable – Church Member Vanishes After Pledging To Give 200 Bags Of Cement For Project
Forum | 4 weeks ago

His Line Is No Longer Reachable – Church Member Vanishes After Pledging To Give 200 Bags Of Cement For Project

Aaron Pierre on MCU Blade: ‘I’m No Longer Part of That’
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Aaron Pierre on MCU Blade: ‘I’m No Longer Part of That’