Ladies Fight Dirty Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During Concert (Video)

1 month ago

A video has surfaced online showing the momet some ladies engaged in a tug of war over the sweaty towel of Nigerian singer, Wizkid during a concert.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/62381316c65e82b6b18b83126abd6fb2.jpeg

In the video, Wizkid who could be seen thrilling his fans at a concert with an exceptional performance threw his towel into the crowd and some ladies began to struggle to get hold of it.

However, this is not the first time such a thing is happening during Wizkid’s concert, one could cast his/her mind back to when ladies decided to use a lighter to divide the crooner’s towel into shreds so that everyone could have a fair share.

Watch The Video Below:

Related Forums
I Love Lagos, Says Wizkid After Clubbing With Wande Coal, Buju, Others
Forum

I Love Lagos, Says Wizkid After Clubbing With Wande Coal, Buju, Others

3 days ago
Musician, Portable Seen Spraying Wads of Dollar Notes On Some Beautiful Ladies (Video)
Forum

Musician, Portable Seen Spraying Wads of Dollar Notes On Some Beautiful Ladies (Video)

5 days ago
Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Fights Dirty On The Streets Of Delta State, Smashes Man’s Windscreen (Video)
Forum

Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Fights Dirty On The Streets Of Delta State, Smashes Man’s Windscreen (Video)

6 days ago
My Fight With Kogbagidi Was Staged for People to Keep Talking About Me - Singer, Portable Confesses (Video)
Forum

My Fight With Kogbagidi Was Staged for People to Keep Talking About Me - Singer, Portable Confesses (Video)

1 week ago