Anyone That Eats And Drinks At A Funeral Lacks Conscience — Filmmaker Nwelue

Forum 2 years ago

Anyone That Eats And Drinks At A Funeral Lacks Conscience — Filmmaker Nwelue

Nigerian filmmaker, Onyeka Nwelue is not happy with people who go to funerals to eat.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e8a274c43bdcaf2a12af5c2a24bf2910.jpg

According to him, such individuals do not have a conscience.

He took to his Facebook page to make the assertion and wrote:

BLUES & HILLS: Nobody that eats and drinks at a funeral, has conscience.

See his post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/84731bafe03b87dbfec503e5c5859251.jpeg

See some reactions below;

Ụmụada just left the whatsapp group ??.. Those ones that will even request for a big loaf of bread and tea ?? - amahcah

No mind them to think that people ate amala and goat meat when my Dad died ???? - seweetestmori

No be for Yoruba funeral, nobody go tell you before you drag amala and ewedu ????? - ojuolape866

That’s why I love my Muslim brothers, they have the simplest funerals ever - abujasextoyshop

So we should waste the food? the grieving family will now waste their money cooking food no one would eat. Haaa they won’t like that o - commonmanblog

Some people will eat at a funeral and still carry take away as if they were praying for the person to die - jessicabae2010

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Four Arrested As Police Bust House Where Fake Drinks Are Produced In Lagos
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Four Arrested As Police Bust House Where Fake Drinks Are Produced In Lagos

I Want to be Better Filmmaker Than My Dad - Kunle Afolayan’s Daughter
Forum | 1 month ago

I Want to be Better Filmmaker Than My Dad - Kunle Afolayan’s Daughter

He lacks honesty – Souness slams Pogba
Forum | 1 month ago

He lacks honesty – Souness slams Pogba

Conscience Will Judge Them - Singer, Portable Cries Out After Studio Gets Robbed
Forum | 2 months ago

Conscience Will Judge Them - Singer, Portable Cries Out After Studio Gets Robbed