EP REVIEW: Kizz Daniel - "Barnabas"

Forum 2 years ago

EP REVIEW: Kizz Daniel - "Barnabas"

Nigerian singer and songwriter, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe better known as Kizz Daniel come through with another spectacular project dubbed ‘Barnabas’.

The 7-track extended play was premiered on 19th November 2021 with production credits from Blaize Beatz, Reward Beatz, Young John, Roc Legion, Philkeyz, and Coublon.

Assisted with a single 'Lie', Kizz Daniel employs The Cavemen and Kelvyn Colt for this project.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/686ee2527cb993726a5a0da6dda12c67.png

• Kizz Daniel and Blaise Beatz made magic on "Pour Me Water". The groovy tune has astonishing melodies. The instrumental is just so addictive. Speaking about this record, Kizz Danie said,  The expression “No pour me water” implies don’t ridicule me / embarrass me / insult me / no see me finish Also it literally means don’t splash me water / spit".

• Produced by Reward Beatz, Addict is a dark and spiritual melody that talks about hard drugs, alcohol, and other addictive substances. According to Kizz Daniel, "This was the last song recorded on the EP and the realest. We all are addicted to something, WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO ?!".

• The third track Eh God (Barnabas) is easily another hit song off this project aside form the single in it. It is another song produced by Reward Beatz. "This song was originally titled “BARNABAS” I changed it last min to “EH GOD” bcos of TikTok challenge ? You will know why soon ‼️‼️", says Kizz Daniel.

• Produced by Blaise Beatz, Oshe is a groovy afro-fusion tune by Kizz Daniel featuring highlife duo, The Cavemen. According to Kizz Daniel, it is the oldest song on the project.

• Young John and Kizz Daniel create Burn. According to Kizz It is a song taken from the afroclassic album due for next year.

• Produced by Philkeyz, Lie is the only single on the project. Released weeks before the extended play, the groovy tune has already toured the world and back. It is an addictive tune with creative lyrics.

• “Looks don’t matter , it’s what you do that counts “... “ Lips don’t matter , it’s what you say that counts “.... Let this motivate you ‼️‼️", says Kizz Daniel. Skin is a conscious track produced by Coublon featuring Kelvyn Colt.

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 5/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4.5/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series

I Don
Forum | 1 week ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Involving Someone’s Dad in a Clap-Back is Disrespectful – Daniel Regha Informs Wizkid
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Involving Someone’s Dad in a Clap-Back is Disrespectful – Daniel Regha Informs Wizkid