'Love Me Now I Am Alive' – Tonto Dikeh Says As She Shares Sad Story About A Family

1 week ago

Actress Tonto Dikeh has shared a sad story about a woman who gave birth but was abandoned by her family.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c6b8e903d85c4afc9bd28af3273d624b.jpg

According to the actress, the woman had no money to secure her release from the hospital.

When her family members were contacted to help, they all refused.

However, the hospital told them that the woman and her bad had died.

They requested that the family members bring two times of the amount they asked from them before the dead baby and mother could be released.

Without wasting time, the family members brought the money, but were shocked to realize that the woman and her daughter didn't actually die.

See the post below:

Related Forums
Tonto Dikeh Calls For Commemoration Of Sylvester Oromoni’s 12th Birthday At Dowen College Premises
Forum

Tonto Dikeh Calls For Commemoration Of Sylvester Oromoni’s 12th Birthday At Dowen College Premises

4 hours ago
UPDATE! Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police
Forum

UPDATE! Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police

7 hours ago
Rema Squashes Beef With DJ Neptune As He Shares a Photo of Them Together
Forum

Rema Squashes Beef With DJ Neptune As He Shares a Photo of Them Together

1 day ago
Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife Laila Charani Finds Love Again, Shares Photos of Wedding Dress
Forum

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife Laila Charani Finds Love Again, Shares Photos of Wedding Dress

2 days ago