Watch Whitemoney’s Reaction After He Arrived Dubai, His First-ever International Trip (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Watch Whitemoney’s Reaction After He Arrived Dubai, His First-ever International Trip (Video)

BBNaija ''Shine Ya Eyes'' winner, Whitemoney made a dramatic reaction after he arrived in Dubai, the United Arabs Emirate.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1e5abed1eda466a57f40c97c863ac355.jpeg

The final six reality stars are currently on a trip organized by Pepsi to make an appearance at the One Africa Music Fest in Dubai.

Immediately after the flight’s touchdown in Dubai, WhiteMoney singled himself out of his colleagues, Pere, Cross, Boma, and others to express utmost gratitude by demonstrating the Islamic prayer gestures.

It, however, is not certain if it was for journey mercies or just appreciation for his first-ever international trip.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 1 day ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice
Forum | 1 week ago

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors
Forum | 1 week ago

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors

Two Persons Killed As Police, Shi’ites Clash In Kaduna During International Rally
Forum | 1 week ago

Two Persons Killed As Police, Shi’ites Clash In Kaduna During International Rally