BBNaija Housemates, Pere, Boma And Michael, Flaunt Their American Passports (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija Housemates, Pere, Boma And Michael, Flaunt Their American Passports (Video)

BBNaija ''Shine Ya Eye'' housemates, Boma, Michael and Pere, who are currently in Dubai, took to Instagram to flaunt their American passports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/af56ba573190785fcbce4bcb8fb7e7ea.jpeg

The reality TV stars brandished their US passports in the video posted by Pere.

'The BP Boys from BBN. Blue Passport Boys. Blue Passport nor be your mate. Na your mate? E choke''

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 4 days ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope