Real Madrid coach Ancelotti makes clear his feelings towards Isco

Forum 2 years ago

Real Madrid coach Ancelotti makes clear his feelings towards Isco

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti insists there's no issue with Isco after claims of attitude problems during victory at Granada.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4b25d388facaef5ec55be6a97856f1dc.jpeg

Ancelotti has played this down, explaining that the midfielder was already warmed up and stating that there is no insult from the coach to the player or vice versa.

"I didn't have to speak with Isco about this," Ancelotti said in the press conference held ahead of Wednesday's Champions League match against Sheriff Tiraspol.

"It's also not a problem when the assistant asks a player to warm up some more, but then the player says he is already warmed up. That's what happened and Isco went on in the match.

"So, there's no controversy.

"He is is professional. He might be upset at not playing much and I'm sorry about that, but I have never disrespected him and he has never disrespected me. I will not disrespect him and he will not disrespect me.

"We have a relationship that goes beyond the professional level, since we have spent so much time together."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 1 week ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England