Man Utd interim coach Carrick on Villarreal win: That one was for Ole

2 weeks ago

Michael Carrick says Manchester United's win over Villarreal was for former manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46a5826be728b787682ca4779420d4aa.jpeg

Carrick was placed in charge as interim manager against Villarreal after Solskjaer was sacked on Sunday.

The Red Devils ran out 2-0 winners thanks to late goals from Cristiano Ronaldo and Jadon Sancho, booking their place in the Champions League last-16 phase.

Speaking after the game, Carrick said: "I said to the players it's not been an easy couple of days for everyone at the club, I can enjoy it so much but that result feels like it's for Ole and I can't get away from that.

"We had a job to do and when I was there and things needed to be taken care of I was happy to do it and thankfully it all want to plan at the end."

Related Forums
When A Man Says He Loves You, Don
Forum

When A Man Says He Loves You, Don't Conclude He Wants to Marry You – Actress Ani Amatosero Warns Ladies (Video)

35 mins ago
Nothing Is Impossible - Yul Edochie Says As Whitemoney Affirms Intention To Win A Grammy Next Year
Forum

Nothing Is Impossible - Yul Edochie Says As Whitemoney Affirms Intention To Win A Grammy Next Year

1 hour ago
I Am Looking For A Man Who Can Cook And Clean To Marry - Ghanaian Media Personality, Bridget Otoo Says
Forum

I Am Looking For A Man Who Can Cook And Clean To Marry - Ghanaian Media Personality, Bridget Otoo Says

16 hours ago
By This Time Next Year, I Will Win A Grammy - Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On Debut Song (Video)
Forum

By This Time Next Year, I Will Win A Grammy - Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On Debut Song (Video)

20 hours ago