I NEED ADVICE! I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This Is Happening

Forum 2 years ago

I NEED ADVICE! I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This Is Happening

Good morning fellow readers, there is something that has been giving me a sleepless night for a week now, and I want to share it on this platform for you to advise me on the next step to take.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bcd72f6f9b565186996b192e384bb272.jpeg

There is this girl that I have been in a relationship with for 5 years now, when we started the relationship, she was still looking for admission while I was already in my final year.

As time goes we started talking about marriage but she told me that I should wait till she get to her final year.

Though, we have been at peace but not that we don’t use to have misunderstood but once such happens, we reconcile with immediate effect.

One thing that use to make us to have misunderstood is that am a jealous lover and the fact that we are not close to each other made me to suspect that she is cheating on me especially if I call her at odd hours to discover that she is on another call.

I would be mad at her to the extent that I may use some offensive words on her but have not I have not assaulted her physically after she explains, she will apologize and I will also apologize for using offensive words. Though, the above problem rarely occur, upon that we still love ourselves.

Last two years, I told her that I want to be introduced to her parents and she did as I requested, I have also introduced her to my own parents, my parents have given me the approval to make plans for our marriage. Her parents too were still ok with me.

When my parents gave the approval earlier this year, I called her on phone and told her that I will be coming to see her people very soon for our marriage plans but she answered by telling me that we will discuss in details when we see one on one.

I kept quiet, we have been seeing but she has not for one day remembered that we had an unfinished discussion.

I decided to raise the topic again, last week that I want to go to her house for the marriage plans so that during next year’s Easter period by the grace of God we will wed but she told me that I should still give her time, that she is yet to see the sign.

I told her that we have been in this relationship for 5 years and you are yet to get a confirmation, when are you going to get it? Is it in this remaining one month of the year? She said that she don’t know but as soon as she gets the sign she will let me know.

To be honest, I really love the girl and since we started I have not dated another girl but know that it is going like this, I wish to seek advice from fellow readers on which way to go, either to stay or to live her because I am emotionally traumatized now.

What Should I Do?

Your advice will make a difference.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 19 hours ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 21 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 4 days ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity