BBNaija Tuoyo Thanks God After His Kitchen POP Fell Off While He Was In The House (Video)

1 week ago

Former Big Brother Naija star, Tuoyo, has expressed gratitude to God after the POP in his kitchen fell from the ceiling.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ffd8db9e5d9092e329925042181a43d3.jpeg

In a video he shared on his Instastories, Tuoyo said he was in another section of the apartment when he suddenly heard a noise.

Upon inquiry, he discovered that the POP of his kitchen had fallen off. Thankfully, he wasn't in the kitchen when the accident happened.

See The Video Below;

Related Forums
BBNaija Stars Rain Cash On Jackie B As She Celebrates 30th Birthday Party (Video)
Forum

BBNaija Stars Rain Cash On Jackie B As She Celebrates 30th Birthday Party (Video)

13 hours ago
Wizkid Thanks Obi Cubana For Attending O2 Arena Concert (Video)
Forum

Wizkid Thanks Obi Cubana For Attending O2 Arena Concert (Video)

14 hours ago
I Can
Forum

I Can't Sleep, I Can't Scratch My Head - Tuoyo Laments After Getting Artificial Hair (Video)

17 hours ago
I Go Press Una Neck Taya - BBNaija Boma Reacts After Being Mocked Over Inability To Go Shopping In Dubai
Forum

I Go Press Una Neck Taya - BBNaija Boma Reacts After Being Mocked Over Inability To Go Shopping In Dubai

1 day ago