INSIDER: Real Madrid coach Ancelotti and Isco in furious bench bust-up

Forum 2 years ago

INSIDER: Real Madrid coach Ancelotti and Isco in furious bench bust-up

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti is furious with Isco after his behaviour during victory at Granada.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0158df8f46c27b76294ce687e0bbf509.jpeg

Isco played up after finding himself amongst the substitutes on Sunday.

According to Antón Meana on El Larguero, it was revealed: "The images will indicate Isco's behavior tomorrow. With Bale there is an open bar for criticism, but Isco's behavior is to be watched."

Javier Herráez also lifted the lid on Isco's anger: "He understood that he was going to go on with (Luka) Jovic and (Eduardo) Camavinga when the three of them were warming up.

"They told him that he was going to go on later, he became angry and sat on the bench."

When Isco returned to the bench, Davide Ancelotti told his father that Isco had sat down instead of continuing to warm up. It is at that moment that Carletto recoiled, seeing that he did not want to continue with the warm-up exercises, and instead introduced him later (minute 79), replacing Luka Modric.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 1 week ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola