''Davido Gave Out His Money For Rolls Royce To The Needy While Pastors Use Offerings To Buy Rolls Royce'' – Daddy Freeze

Forum 2 years ago

''Davido Gave Out His Money For Rolls Royce To The Needy While Pastors Use Offerings To Buy Rolls Royce'' – Daddy Freeze

OAP and Free the Sheeple Leader, Daddy Freeze has reacted after Davido donated the money he received on his birthday to charity.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cdc6b22b1d028dbac12fcf0f5c9f729d.jpeg

In a recent post he made via Instagram, he stated that the singer was supposed to use the funds to clear his RollsRoyce but gave it to the needy while pastors of today use offerings meant to help the needy to purchase luxurious rides.

According to Daddy Freeze, despite this rare move, people still tag the singer as worldly and refer to pastors as spiritual.

Quoting him;

“They gave Davido money for Rolls Royce, he gave it to the needy.

While pastors receive money through offering meant for the needy (Acts 4:32-35), and use it to buy Rolls Royce. ''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b8f3e8e2ab25c7bed1690c1f6036189f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge