Dear Ladies, Why Are You In A Rush To Get Married?

Forum 2 years ago

Good morning, everyone,

I don’t know how concise i can be, but I will try.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bd655c1af4ab2a7c98c0e9c40efb0cf0.jpg

I just graduated last 3 months, with my girlfriend whose now my ex, and she’s 26yrs of age while I’m 28yr.

We started dating from our 200level till yesterday, (that’s approximately 4yrs and counting…).

We were ideal together, we were well known in school, to an extent where her friends and mine kept asking how? And wishing theirs was like ours..

She promised never to leave, and she please every day that I should never hurt her.

At times we jokingly talked about our future kids, which is now a never happening fable.

So after we graduated, she travelled to stay with her aunt, we do check on each other every day.

Last month.. She called, and said her friend needs an advice, that she and her date just graduated, and that another man is asking her out, and she’s thinking of dumping her guy since he’s not ready, and that the newly known man is ready to pay for her marriage rites.

Immediately I knew she was the one in the story, because I already had several dreams where she left me.

I pretended, I told her to tell her friend to “Follow Her Heart”.

Last night she called, and said there’s something she wants to tell me, I responded, “Is it what I already know?”, she asked what?

I told her she’s getting married soon, and she said yes! I was speechless.

I asked her for how long has this been going on, she said it started when she came to stay with her Aunt.

We spoke, and I congratulated her, she started crying, I ended the call, sent her a good luck text.

This morning, she called and said she couldn’t sleep last night.

I asked her why she did it, why she decided to get married, she said she doesn’t know.

I asked if she likes the guy, she said yes.

She couldn’t stop crying and was saying I shouldn’t leave her, while she’s the one leaving me.

I was totally down, but I have crazy friends.

I WhatsApp a friend, told him what just happened, his words boosted me up. He said, ” Support her, we move, no be God leave you”.

That was enough, but it’s hard, really hard to move on without her, and she said the same thing and kept pleading I shouldn’t leave her.

Now I’m asking if I was the one who had left, what would have been the story? That I used her and dumped her, because this has always been used against the guys.

Why are women in a rush to marry?

They don’t even add value to themselves, I’m now 80% in agreement that marriage is one of the greatest achievement for a woman, maybe in Nigeria.

So,

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY
Forum | 1 week ago

You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY

Nigerian Pastor Who Married 3 Wives Breaks Silence
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Nigerian Pastor Who Married 3 Wives Breaks Silence

Bundesliga: I won’t rush Boniface back to action — Leverkusen boss, Alonso
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Bundesliga: I won’t rush Boniface back to action — Leverkusen boss, Alonso

Married Man Arrested For Allegedly R*ping His Landlord
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Married Man Arrested For Allegedly R*ping His Landlord's 11-year-old Daughter In Delta