Political Thuggery Turns Good People Away From Politics – Masari

Forum 2 years ago

Political Thuggery Turns Good People Away From Politics – Masari

Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari has expressed that violence and political thuggery were discouraging good people from joining politics and contributing toward the development of the country.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8a2145ce9a963d046307606ec44de957.jpg

He said this at the weekend in Gombe when he paid a solidarity visit to Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya, alongside Governor Muhammad Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State, on behalf of the Progressives Governors’ Forum (PGF), over the recent political skirmishes in the state.

“As political leaders we have the responsibility to protect the lives and property of the people, so, we shall not, under any circumstance, involve ourselves in promoting or supporting violence that will ultimately lead to injury or even deaths,” Masari said.

He appealed to political leaders, regardless of their party and interests, to demonstrate decorum, maturity and calmness in their political activities.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says