Mercy Johnson Reveals The Two Type Of People That Make Marriages Last (Video)

2 weeks ago

Actress Mercy Johnson has shared a very important marriage tip.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4ab10da3770613e6aef040640429ffae.jpg

The popular Nollywood star has revealed two types of people that make marriages last.

According to her, a combination of boring and crazy personalities are all that is needed.

In a video, she revealed that her husband is the boring one and she is the crazy.

Such a combination, according to her makes a marriage work.

Video below:

Related Forums
Dangote Drove Me Home From The Hospital When I Was Born – Davido Reveals Special Relationship With the Billionaire
Forum

Dangote Drove Me Home From The Hospital When I Was Born – Davido Reveals Special Relationship With the Billionaire

20 hours ago
Davido Reveals What His Dad Did To Him When He Dumped School For Music
Forum

Davido Reveals What His Dad Did To Him When He Dumped School For Music

2 days ago
I Hate People Flaunting Wealth on Social Media While Brothers And Colleagues Are Dying - Baba Fryo Reacts After Pastor Gave Actor Clem Ohameze N8m For Surgery
Forum

I Hate People Flaunting Wealth on Social Media While Brothers And Colleagues Are Dying - Baba Fryo Reacts After Pastor Gave Actor Clem Ohameze N8m For Surgery

2 days ago
Ka3na Jones Reveals Why She Stands Out As ‘Boss Lady’ Amongst Other BBNaija Housemates
Forum

Ka3na Jones Reveals Why She Stands Out As ‘Boss Lady’ Amongst Other BBNaija Housemates

2 days ago