Leeds boss Bielsa talks Spurs pair Conte and Kane

Forum 2 years ago

Leeds boss Bielsa talks Spurs pair Conte and Kane

Leeds United boss Marcelo Bielsa is ready to face Antonio Conte's Tottenham this weekend.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b0651ed2fd78d4580cc1189c0caad34f.jpeg

Bielsa was asked what he expects when facing Conte.

He said, "In football it is difficult to create something that has not been seen before. What does unify all the coaches is the virtues they extract from the players that they coach.

"That demands how you prepare them and convince them. I think in those two aspects, to prepare them and convince them, he is a master."

Bielsa was also asked about Harry Kane's goalscoring during the international break.

"For a goalscorer to score is always good for them," Bielsa said. "Having said that, with or without the international goals, he's a player to be respected.

"Conte is a manager who has a set style of play distinguished from all other managers.

"He is a genuine representative of his country as a manager. He's triumphed in every team he's managed.

"He's a reference in world football not only in the league he participates in and he is a coach that gets very high performances from his players."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie