“Celebrities Are Supposed To Give Their Fans Money, Not The Other Way Round”- Agains Uche Maduagwu Slams Davido (Video)

2 weeks ago

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has again attacked musician, Davido for begging money from his fans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1850d876f35a160aa8c8ac4ba15e586d.jpg

Recall that he had earlier said that Davido was begging money because he's broke.

Now, he has taken to his Instagram page to state that celebrities are the ones that should be giving people money.

He frowned at Davido collecting money from fans when he's the one that's supposed to be giving them money.

Watch the video below:

Related Forums
Wow! Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (Video)
Forum

Wow! Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (Video)

1 day ago
DMW Signee, Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (Video)
Forum

DMW Signee, Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (Video)

2 days ago
Dangote Drove Me Home From The Hospital When I Was Born – Davido Reveals Special Relationship With the Billionaire
Forum

Dangote Drove Me Home From The Hospital When I Was Born – Davido Reveals Special Relationship With the Billionaire

2 days ago
Fans, Celebrities Congratulate Ini Edo After Welcoming Daughter Via a Surrogate
Forum

Fans, Celebrities Congratulate Ini Edo After Welcoming Daughter Via a Surrogate

2 days ago