“PSquare Never Brokeup, The Only Place They Did Was On Instagram” – Kemi Olunloyo

Forum 2 years ago

“PSquare Never Brokeup, The Only Place They Did Was On Instagram” – Kemi Olunloyo

Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has reacted to the reconciliation between Peter and Paul Okoye of the defunct group, Psquare after a 5-year rift.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/56e7f447f938a92c503762e9e3962d2b.jpeg

Taking to her Instagram page, the controversial reporter affirmed that Peter and Paul never broke up as people thought, rather the only place they parted ways was on Instagram.

She further described Nigerians as unintelligent people who failed to understand that it was a mere online stunt devised by the twin brothers.

According to her, she wouldn’t be surprised if they start crowdfunding for a new album from Psquare.

She Wrote:

“Nigeria’s PSquare singing twin duo NEVER broke up. Only place they did was on Instagram. Nigerians are smart but NOT intelligent #SBNI I won’t be surprised if they start crowdfunding too like DAVIDO and myself to fund a new album. Nothing wrong with that. US artist do that @kickstarter all the time?

#kemitalksmusic”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d3c2c6bd64430c060f30c83de46e4c8e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 1 day ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 3 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 4 days ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members
Forum | 1 week ago

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members