BBNaija's Queen Received By Fans In Akwa Ibom (Video)

2 weeks ago

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Queen Mercy Atang received a warm reception at her homecoming party in Akwa Ibom.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/987e86ffb1d7fb36f93c00cd50d23aac.jpeg

The reality star who landed in the State with some fellow reality stars in the likes of Nini, Michael, Saga, and others were received by many fans who graced their arrival with music and cheers.

Even though the reality star and her crew arrived late, Queen’s homecoming party was well received by the fans who treated them to a lively party with drinks and customary music.

See Video Below;

Related Forums
I Started Making More Money And Progress When I Cut So Many People Off - BBNaija Star, Ifu Ennada
Forum

I Started Making More Money And Progress When I Cut So Many People Off - BBNaija Star, Ifu Ennada

10 hours ago
BBNaija Star, Tega Dominic Releases S*xy New Photos To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday Today
Forum

BBNaija Star, Tega Dominic Releases S*xy New Photos To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday Today

10 hours ago
Sylvester Oromoni: I Would Have Burnt Down The School By Now If I
Forum

Sylvester Oromoni: I Would Have Burnt Down The School By Now If I'm The Mother - Alaafin of Oyo's Estranged Wife Queen Ola

2 days ago
Fans, Celebrities Congratulate Ini Edo After Welcoming Daughter Via a Surrogate
Forum

Fans, Celebrities Congratulate Ini Edo After Welcoming Daughter Via a Surrogate

2 days ago