''Shey They Said Two Heads Are Better Than One?''- Peter and Paul Okoye Beg Dangote, Elumelu, Obi Cubana to Send Them Money (Video)

2 weeks ago

Peter and Paul Okoye have now started calling on their friends to send them money.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7737fed638def6d5e1fa61700046e97c.jpg

Recall that since coming back following years of quarrel, the brothers took their social media pages to urge fans to send them money so they can celebrate their birthday today.

They turn a year older today November 18.

The brothers called on businessmen Aliko Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Obi Cubana and others to send them money.

Watch the video they shared below:

Related Forums
Despite Challenges of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever - Obi Cubana Says As He Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife
Forum

Despite Challenges of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever - Obi Cubana Says As He Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife

1 day ago
Money Heist Spin-Off Series Berlin Ordered By Netflix
Forum

Money Heist Spin-Off Series Berlin Ordered By Netflix

1 day ago
Keep Insulting Me While I Turn It To Money – Bobrisky Brags After Claiming He Bought A Hotel Worth N800Million
Forum

Keep Insulting Me While I Turn It To Money – Bobrisky Brags After Claiming He Bought A Hotel Worth N800Million

2 days ago
Rumble Trailer: Long-Delayed Animated Film Heads to Paramount+
Forum

Rumble Trailer: Long-Delayed Animated Film Heads to Paramount+

2 days ago