PLEASE HELP! ‘I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbor’s Husband

2 weeks ago

I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbours have been very homely and helpful to me, especially the ones next flat, a young man and his wife with a kid.

They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/16ce1bc32350c1d0c748978b1fd03582.jpg

My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son.

He ticks all the qualities that I dream of, and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little.

What can I do to stop this feeling?

I don’t want someone else man or to destroy a cute family

Please don’t insult me.

I am in a relationship, though very young relationship.

I’m just human, admiring someone else.

What Should I Do?

Related Forums
I Never Knew We Were Rich Until I Was 13 – Davido Speaks About Life With His Parents While Growing Up (Video)
Forum

I Never Knew We Were Rich Until I Was 13 – Davido Speaks About Life With His Parents While Growing Up (Video)

1 day ago
Bimbo Oshin Breaks Silence Months After Husband Death
Forum

Bimbo Oshin Breaks Silence Months After Husband Death

2 days ago
All Na Wash - Cynthia Morgan Speaks On Davido Promising to Help Her
Forum

All Na Wash - Cynthia Morgan Speaks On Davido Promising to Help Her

3 days ago
‘Shame On You’- Anita Joseph Slams Those Attacking Her Husband For His Public Display of Love Towards Her (Video)
Forum

‘Shame On You’- Anita Joseph Slams Those Attacking Her Husband For His Public Display of Love Towards Her (Video)

1 week ago