PLEASE HELP! ‘I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbor’s Husband

Forum 2 years ago

PLEASE HELP! ‘I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbor’s Husband

I moved to this city because of my new job and my neighbours have been very homely and helpful to me, especially the ones next flat, a young man and his wife with a kid.

They have been very kind to me, sometimes when I get home late from work his wife calls me to join them for dinner and hangouts.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/16ce1bc32350c1d0c748978b1fd03582.jpg

My issue now is I am beginning to grow fond of the man because of how gentlemanly he treats his wife and how dotting he is of their son.

He ticks all the qualities that I dream of, and sometimes I just feel like inviting him over to my place when his wife is out to tempt him a little.

What can I do to stop this feeling?

I don’t want someone else man or to destroy a cute family

Please don’t insult me.

I am in a relationship, though very young relationship.

I’m just human, admiring someone else.

What Should I Do?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 5 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 week ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May