'Tik Tok No Go Make Me Mad O' - Destiny Etiko Says As She Shakes Asset (Video)

2 weeks ago

Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko has stormed social media site, Tik Tok to entertain her fans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d05e06cf74beecdb56ab02fab68b517a.jpg

Recall that Tik Tok is a video-focused social networking service owned by Chinese company ByteDance.

The star who could be seen dancing and shaking her asset exclaimed that the app will not make her go mad.

Sharing the video, she wrote:

“So because of big bum bum….u want to die there 😂🤷‍♀️ Oya Gudnite 😁😁🤪 Tiktok no go make person mad o🤣”.

Watch video below:

Related Forums
Despite Challenges of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever - Obi Cubana Says As He Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife
Forum

Despite Challenges of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever - Obi Cubana Says As He Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife

3 days ago
MAD O!! Ugandan Men Face 7-Years Imprisonment For Selling Roasted Grasshoppers In Airplane
Forum

MAD O!! Ugandan Men Face 7-Years Imprisonment For Selling Roasted Grasshoppers In Airplane

3 days ago
A Blessing In Disguise - Didi Ekanem Says As She Shares Aftermath Of Fire Incident (Video)
Forum

A Blessing In Disguise - Didi Ekanem Says As She Shares Aftermath Of Fire Incident (Video)

3 days ago
Came To Visit My Sugar Daddy - Janemena Says As She Shares Video
Forum

Came To Visit My Sugar Daddy - Janemena Says As She Shares Video

4 days ago